Monday 3pm - 6pm:
Ages 6-18 .... $2.00
Over 18 ....... $5.00
After 6pm .... $5.00
Tuesday through Saturday $5.00
Under 6 admitted free each night
Unlimited Rides - Armbands $20
See "Schedule of Events"
for special admissions and armband prices
Booth Rules for Commercial &
1. Exhibitors will be held responsible for the cleanliness of their booth. All booths must be in readiness before 5:30 p.m. each day during the Fair, or within 30 minutes of Fair opening on days the Fair opens early. In case of failure on the part of the exhibitor to keep their space clean and orderly, the Fair Association may use such means, as they deem advisable, to enforce this rule.
2. Decorations, signs, cabinets, etc., and the arrangement of the exhibits must conform to the wishes of the Association and the local and state fire laws. Side walls of the booths shall not exceed 4 feet in height at the center aisle and then shall not exceed the height of a 45-degree angle from the center aisle to the rear of the booth.
3. Every article on exhibit shall be under control of the Association and while every reasonable precaution will be taken for the safeguarding the same, neither the Association or its officers or guards will be responsible for any loss or damage or injury that may occur to the exhibit or the exhibitor.
4. The use of gongs, loudspeakers, bells and other noisy instruments for the purpose of attracting attention will not be tolerated.
5. The distribution of hand bills and other advertising matter is strictly prohibited and no tacking or posting of advertising, bills, cards, etc., will be permitted on any of the buildings or elsewhere. Exhibitors may advertise at and distribute from their space of exhibit only and must stay within their booth space to sell and promote their product. OPERATING THE CENTER AISLE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. No political data can be distributed without the consent of the Fair Association.
6. Advertising matter and samples of articles on exhibition only may be given to the public from the exhibit space without special authorization from the Fair Association. The right is reserved to restrict or discontinue this privilege whenever it is carried to excess or becomes an annoyance to visitors in the judgment of the Association. Exhibitors displaying materials deemed offensive, or displaying those in the opinion of the Association, not appropriate for the family atmosphere of the Fair, will be asked to remove them. If the items are not removed immediately, the Exhibitor will be asked to leave and is subject to forfeit their Exhibitor’s fee.
7. Drapes or other booth decorations must be flameproof and hanging and must clear the floor. All fire regulations of the state must be complied with and all electrical wiring must conform to national electrical code safety rules.
8. The association will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury that may occur to the exhibit, to the exhibitor, the exhibitor's employees, or property from any cause whatsoever prior to, during or subsequent to the period covered by the exhibit contract.
9. The enforcement of any of these rules shall not entitle the exhibitor to any compensation or refund.
10. The association reserves the right to amend or add to these rules, as they, in their judgment, may deem advisable.