Monday 2pm - 6pm:
Ages 6-18 .... $2.00
Over 18 ....... $5.00
After 6pm .... $5.00
Tuesday through Saturday $5.00
Under 6 admitted free each night
Unlimited Rides - Armbands $20
See "Schedule of Events"
for special admissions and armband prices
Fair Exhibits Rules
INDIVIDUAL EXHIBIT RULES:
Thank you for sharing your talents with our community by entering an exhibit at the Covington County Fair! Please help us run a fun and smooth exhibit event by understanding and observing these rules:1. There will be no charge for entering exhibits in these divisions.
2. Tag stubs will be given to exhibitors when exhibits are registered. The stub must be presented to identify the article when picking up articles at the end of the fair.
3. EXHIBITS CANNOT BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUNDS FOR THE DURATION OF THE FAIR. The exhibits committee must check out all exhibits, and a claim stub must be presented. By entering any exhibit, the exhibitors agrees to abide by these rules. Please DO NOT ask us to deviate from this rule.
4. The Fair Committee reserves the right to decline any entry because of space or other considerations.
5. Entry blanks found elsewhere on this Website can be mailed to Kiwanis Covington County Fair, PO Box 523, Andalusia, Al 36420, or brought to the fairgrounds when entering the exhibit.
6. First, second and third place prizes will be given in all classes listed.
7. Entries are generally limited to no more than two entries in the same class by the same exhibitor, except where noted under that division. However, the fair committee reserves the right to amend this rule depending on space artricles entered in the division and other considerations.
A completed REGISTRATION FORM helps speed up registration. You can enter any type of individual exhibit on the same form, including flowers and livestock.
Have the form completed and present it to the registration committee when entering exhibits.
Download the REGISTRATION FORM.