Monday 2pm - 6pm:
Ages 6-18 .... $2.00
Over 18 ....... $5.00
After 6pm .... $5.00
Tuesday through Saturday $5.00
Under 6 admitted free each night
Unlimited Rides - Armbands $20
See "Schedule of Events"
for special admissions and armband prices
Fair Exhibits Rules
Download Print Friendly version
Thank you for sharing your talents with our community by entering an exhibit at the Covington County Fair! Please help us run a fun and smooth exhibit event by understanding and observing these rules:
1. There is no charge for entering exhibits in individual exhibit divisions.
2. Exhibitors must enter exhibits using a completed registration form during the exhibit registration period (see Exhibit Schedule). To speed the registration process, exhibitors should download and complete a registration form and bring it to exhibit registration if possible. If necessary, registration forms may be completed at the registration table at the time of registration.
3. Multiple Divisions and Classes of exhibits may be included on the same registration form.
4. Each exhibitor is limited to no more than two entries in each Class unless otherwise indicated under specific Division guidelines.
5. Exhibits must be the product of the time and talents of the person identified on the exhibit registration form!
6. Items exhibited at previous Covington County Fairs will not be accepted!
7. Exhibit winners are selected using objective criteria by judges appointed by the Kiwanis Fair Board. Decisions by judges are final. Judges may decline to award prizes within an Exhibit Class if no entry meets minimum standards of quality.
8. Tag stubs will be given to exhibitors when exhibits are registered. The stub must be presented when picking up exhibits at the end of the Fair.
9. EXHIBITS CANNOT BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUNDS FOR THE DURATION OF THE FAIR. Please DO NOT ask for exception from this rule.
10. The Fair Board reserves the right to decline any entry because of space or other considerations, and to amend exhibit rules at any time if needed to meet the honorable intentions of the Covington County Fair.